Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Journal Entry 7

Journal Entry 7.

My health condition is fine if you ask the physical and emotional thing. But in comes to environment, honestly I’ve got that poorly. I’ve been irresponsible in this field. I don’t consider the effects of my acts and for being careless to our nature. The documentary “an inconvenient truth”, was an alarm to all of us. We should wake up in the truth that our environment is in crisis. We are now experiencing irregularity in our climate and sudden change in our weather. Its just because of the famous Global Warming. A lot of disasters are happening because of this dilemma. We should act now to help our nature. We should be a responsible citizens of the world. Be considerate. Act like a grown up. Be part of the change not being the reason to change. In our small ways we can help and bring back the beauty of the environment.

No comments: